[thelist] Search Engines and Flash

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 23 13:43:40 CST 2002

Swish breaks your text into little components one per letter, so Google
won't be able to index anything.
Although I don't know how google's flash indexing exactly works, it would be
nice to import your SWF from swish into flash, put it on the first frame
with a loop and on another frame, put some text, the equivalent of what you
have in swish, ie. our keywords. I don't know if that would help.

But anyway for all the rest, writting the equivalent in pure text in the
<noembed> </noembed> html tags will help.

Cordialement,

__ Alliax         ~CV : http://LingoParadise.com/cv.php
Un site pour Toulon   : http://www.ToulonParadise.com
Un site pour Renaud   : http://www.rfaucilhon.com