[thelist] CSS problem

Scott Schrantz scotts at computer-vet.com
Wed Jan 23 15:47:35 CST 2002

Try removing the font-weight: inherit from the :hover class. It sounds
like it's inheriting from the container (the <p> or <div> the links
are in) rather than the other link pseudo-classes. Leaving the
font-weight declaration out of :hover entirely should let the text
keep the font-weight it already has: bold for :link and normal for
:visited. At least it does in IE6.