[thelist] design (?) review

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Wed Jan 23 20:08:55 CST 2002

Hi spinhead,

I do like the design, but the part that threw me off was the list of
upcoming events that are in a column, it "overtook" your nav links on the
left - I read the birthday list, then the item about the Broadband mag, and
then I found the links...

I know that the "left hand column of color with links" is a bit overdone,
but I think the news item gets more attention than the nav _because_ of the
color - if that makes any sense. Just my opinion - the Upcoming events is
usually a "side item" to me, anything pertinent to the site itself (such as
the New form that is mentioned) should be higher on the page... I am not a
design person, so I don't have any suggestions for the navigation, but I'm
sure someone here will say something that will spark an idea. :)

Hope this helps!
Susan Wallace