[thelist] FW: For formmail users: Anonymous Mail Forwarding Vulnerabilities in FormMail 1.9

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Thu Jan 24 02:26:11 CST 2002

This might be of interest to some people here...
Regards,
Shoshannah Forbes
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Want more tips then I can ever post at evolt? Then check out
http://www.websitetips.com/index.html
</tip>
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Wondering how to make your pages work properly in mozilla? A good start
would be to visit http://mozilla-evangelism.bclary.com/fep/ and go over the
tips.
</tip>