[thelist] Getting .rm file properties with PHP

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Thu Jan 24 08:02:19 CST 2002

Certainly a better start than I'd hoped for, thanks.

Seems like RealNetworks would be a bit further ahead if their formats
weren't so obscure. It can be such a bad idea to make you're stuff so
exclusive to itself. But it's such a competitive market they live in, I
guess I'll cut them a break. (Except on this RealOne thing - I can't ever
forgive their sneaky marketing tactics on that one!)

Thanks again.

BH