[thelist] HELP!! anyone know where all my system DSNs went??

c h r i s d e m p s e y chris at cubeit.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 10:20:40 CST 2002

hi all,

on tuesday i opened the ODBC data source control panel on my win2k machine
and the only dsn listed under the 'system dsn' tab was the default 'compass
travel' one (guess this is a ms or mm demo connection).  there should have
been another 5 or so dsns listed.

i added another one for a new site im working on. but today its not listed
in the ODBC panel!!  thing is the websites which use all the missing dsns
still work on my local machine, they just arent listed in the ODBC panel.

anybody got any ideas what might be causing this.

thanks,

chris...
   c h r i s d e m p s e y
       consultant at cube