[thelist] RE: multiple databases per app (was: storing connection...)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:48:00 CST 2002

Since we use an offline fullfillment application (Multipub) there's no need
for me to verify if an order's product code is real or not (even though I do
before copying that information into the order tables).  So yeah, I copy
that info over etc. etc. all goes well.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net