[thelist] Re: CSS Problem

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Thu Jan 24 15:47:01 CST 2002

Andrew nailed it on the head, I am using MSIE 5.x and it does not render
properly. I checked with NS6 and Opera and it did render just fine. (I
know, I know, check in multiple browsers [could've been a cheap tip
here]...but this particular arrangement is for an Intranet where the
browsers are of the MSIE 5.x variety.) The alignment isn't necessarily that
important, it was just driving me crazy.

FYI I did use the <br/> tags (not <br>) at the end of each link and it
still did not render correctly in MSIE 5.x

Thanks!

Jay