[thelist] rewrite requests with IIS?

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Jan 25 09:13:01 CST 2002

That's an interesting plan.  We did setup a custom 404 but I think our admin
set it up as a file instead of a URL, because it wasn't parsing the code.
I'll have to implement that for sure...

Question though, if the 404 is setup as a url, how will I determine where
the user came from without using the referrer http header?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net