[thelist] WinXP says goodbye to 640x480

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Fri Jan 25 10:29:00 CST 2002

Understood.  But most folks (as we already said) aren't savvy enough to know
this.  The easiest all-around answer is simply 640x480.  (And, by the way,
the Windows magnifier "accessibility" progam is a thing from hell.  There
are other "magnifying glass" freebie programs out there that are much

"Worship is giving GOD the best that He has given you...that He may make it
a blessing to others."
- Oswald Chambers