[thelist] stripping browser brand on page titles

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Jan 25 22:41:01 CST 2002

>>  Is it possible to remove "Microsoft Internet Explorer" or "Nestcape"
>>  (etc) from page titles?. How? We've been asked to do it on a couple of
>>  pop-up windows.
>
>For MSIE
>
>regedit
>
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Main

I may not be clear on the question, but it was my impression that the
poster was looking for a way to remove it from the user's browser,
rather than his own teams. The above response would only work for the
machine where the key was edited-something we can't control for the
user's macnines.

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com