[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 26-JAN-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sat Jan 26 23:56:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 26-JAN-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Site Development: Structured Writing - An Outline (Author: spinhead)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/19664/index.html

Samuel Beckett once wrote, "Nothing matters but the writing."  More
recently, Jakob Nielsen said "people are on the Web for the content."
While we all agree that content is important, good writing doesn't
happen automatically. It takes planning and organization. If you're
intimidated about writing, or just don't know where to start, this
outline will help.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org