[thelist] Search engine Optimization / Post Clipping!!

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Tue Jan 29 04:04:01 CST 2002

> who did you use and how specifically were you dissatisfied.

PLEASE clip your posts!!! I really don't like wading through masses of text
that I have already read to see if you have written anything else, and I'm
sure most people on the list don't either.

> > It's a jungle out there. The vast majority are either crooked or
> > incompetent. I chose one that seemed reputable and was very
> > dissatisfied. Waste of money.

A good site (I have found) is selfpromotion.com. Comprehensive, and focuses
on the main search engines. You can actually see your submissions in action,
which I find a lot more satisfying than leaving it in the hands of someone
else. And it is cheap.

Benji.
inchima.com