[thelist] IE Problems (?) in China & Korea - Help

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Jan 29 08:27:06 CST 2002

Good day folks & gurus!

I have been informed of some problems that I find unusual for our web site
at http://www.thermon.com and I am in need of some help. One of our
representatives who is currently in the Middle East for business has sent
me an e-mail stating that no one in Korea or China can access our web site
using the Chinese and/or Korean versions of IE 5.x or 6. Has anyone else
run into this problem? I have tested the site locally using these browsers
in those languages, but I have no problems at all. I have searched the M$
site, to no avail.

This is going to end up eating my lunch because the sr. vp of the region
wants my head, saying that it is a problem with the site. Funny thing is
that these folks were once able to access the site but everyone there
swears that they have made no changes. Any, and I mean any, insight would
be extremely valuable.

TIA x 1000!

Jay