[thelist] Apologies for multiple sends

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Jan 29 08:51:01 CST 2002

I apologize for sending multiple copies of my e-mail regarding IE
problems...I also thought I was having e-mail problems. As it is the one I
sent first arrived much later than the one I sent last.

As Bill Engvall once said...."Here's your sign"

Jay

<tip type="database" author="J Blanchard">
Where possible use Views for information that requested only. It is much
easier to enforce security restrictions, generally less resource intensive,
and better avoids potential corruptions of table data.
</tip>