[thelist] Design check: stinkfactor.com

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Jan 29 13:17:00 CST 2002

> I'm looking for ideas to make the front page of www.stinkfactor.com a
> little more compelling, a little more intuitive.

More challenges.

Nasty colors would be fitting. The current palette does not say 'stink' to
me. Put more green in your gray.

Animation?

> Also looking for any constructive criticism about any part of the site.

Add an 'Email this treasure to a friend' link. It's so time consuming to cut
and paste the url.

We need more humanity here...more character development...make me want to
fall in love with Erik...make me want to BE Erik as he takes the Horseradish
Challenge and vomits in the trash. (Did I say animation?)

BH