[thelist] Site Critique - www.rci-nv.com/public/

paul at one-pla.net paul at one-pla.net
Wed Jan 30 16:00:01 CST 2002

Scott,

I've been setting up a test suite for myself as I move into the brave new world of pure XHTML + CSS. Your question came along at just the right time for me to test it. I've done a bunch of screen shots on various browsers of your RCI home and about pages.

See http://hieroglyphs.net/rci/

It took me long enough to do that, so I won't spend any more time getting into specific suggestions, but I hope you find the screen shots helpful. Oh, and I'm sorry the images aren't smaller, I just didn't have the time to make them so.

Best of luck.

-Paul

>I'm also looking for browser checks and places where the layout or CSS
>blows up.

<snip>