[thelist] Microsoft to aquire Macromedia?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Jan 30 16:24:02 CST 2002

[deletia]
> FC has a good record of foreseeing and reporting changes in
> our industry.  At
> least Yahoo Finance thinks so:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/mp#macr. If you can get past the
> potty-mouth domain
> name, I'd recommend browsing through some past reports.  Were
> it not a credible
> or respected source known for its accuracy, I would not
> embarrass myself by
> asking about it on a forum of a couple thousand of my peers.

Just as an FYI, I've not heard this at all. I've spoken w/ some of the
higher ups (not _the_ highest people, and I, after all, just an
engineer) but as far as I know, this just isn't true.

> Macromedia's focus on JRun has not gone unnoticed by the CF Community.

Eh? For a while now _everyone_ has known this. Neo was announced at
DevCon in 2000, so I wouldn't say it's gone unnoticed. Quite the
opposite actually.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus