[thelist] Powerpoint on the web?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Wed Jan 30 17:24:00 CST 2002

At 1:34 PM 1/30/2, Brian King wrote:
> I am soliciting ideas for incorporating Powerpoint
> presentations on the web.

I don't know of a good way of doing such a translation today... a
recreation seems stronger than any translation I've seen.

But if you think this would be an ongoing task for you, then dropping the
Powerpoint team a feature request for SWF export seems like it would be
handy... I know you're not the only one who wants to translate such
displays into a practical web format.

jd