[thelist] trojan

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Thu Jan 31 14:07:00 CST 2002

Just for the record, here are a few of the trojan hits I referred to:

Date: 1/30/02 Time: 11:11:18
Rule "Default Block NetBus Trojan" blocked (pacbell,NetBus).  Details:
Inbound TCP connection
Local address,service is (pacbell,NetBus)
Remote address,service is (66.169.15.171,4380)
Process name is "N/A"

Date: 1/22/02 Time: 13:21:37
Rule "Default Block Backdoor/SubSeven Trojan" blocked (pacbell,mod by me).
Details:
Inbound TCP connection
Local address,service is (pacbell,mod by me)
Remote address,service is (67.203.75.22,2563)
Process name is "N/A"

Date: 1/17/02 Time: 17:15:03
Rule "Default Block Backdoor/SubSeven Trojan" blocked (pacbell,mod by me).
Details:
Inbound TCP connection
Local address,service is (pacbell, mod by me)
Remote address,service is (24.188.56.66,1129)
Process name is "N/A"

These are three.  But each time there are maybe 2 to 3 tries, 3 seconds
apart.

But the Norton is on the job.

ed (the mod by me is removal of the port number)