[thelist] Page problem on AOL

MyNews mynews at supanet.com
Thu Jan 31 16:14:08 CST 2002

hi

Page displays OK in my IE6.

However I have had a similar problem where I had used a div to provide
margins on a section of page where I had removed the margin from the page
body. Inside the div I had used a table with width set to 100% caused the
whole page to scroll by the div margin width.
Managed to fix this by setting standards mode in the doctype, IE seems to
bahave when standards mode is specified.
However as usual this brings with it other headaches across the board.

James