[thelist] Need crash testers - beware, Win98 'freezes' when loading page!?

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Thu Jan 31 21:20:01 CST 2002

We have a visitor to our site who says that every time he visits our home
page, his computer, running Win98, freezes and he has to restart. Other
pages in our site are completely accessible for him.

Because our site was moved to a new host a while ago, our primary url is
http://www.ncpr.org, and it refers to www.northcountrypublicradio.org. Our
visitor makes it through the referral, fine, then it locks at our page
index.html in the latter domain name.

Don't know why, not even sure I want to know why, just need anyone running
Win98 (I think 1st ed.) and using IE 5.0 to have a look. Yes, I've done this
myself, but who knows, there may be some odd configuration I don't know
about...

Beware, you might crash...Thanks to anyone who can help.

BH