[thelist] Rounded tables and CSS

Mike Combs mike at combsnet.com
Fri Feb 1 12:49:00 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm new to Evolt but already addicted.  I love the site design and science
behind it.

I've built side-bars using HTML tables and GIFs for a rounded corner
effect, and even made the designs "liquid" so they are rendered correctly
at different window and font sizes.

I'd like to achieve a similar look but embed all of the references to
images into the CSS1 style sheet.  It was pretty easy to change the
background color of the title and content parts of the box, but has anyone
come up with a trick for the corners?

I'd appreciate any scraps of help you can throw my way.  I'll puzzle out
the rest.

Thanks,

...mike