[thelist] CMS in ASP

Don Makoviney don at aspalliance.com
Fri Feb 1 13:10:01 CST 2002

You don't need index server. Put all the articles in the ACCESS database
and build a database search using ASP. It's fairly simple. I can provide
you with links and even some help if you like offline. That's what I did
on my website search, check it out at http://www.makovision.com/. Just let
me know.

Don Makoviney

MAKOVISION.COM | Handpicked News For Web Developers
http://www.makovision.com/

FREE WebDev/Usability Newsletter
http://www.makovision.com/subs/