[thelist] OT: Security Clearances

Bob Fowler bob at rjf.ca
Fri Feb 1 14:08:01 CST 2002

Although it does leave you in an unfair position when you are well qualified
for the position, and would have no problems getting a security clearance...

I'm surprised that some of the more reputable (non-government) security
agencies  (Pinkertons etc) do not offer a "Private" security clearance
service.  For a fee, they would just do a background check, interviews etc,
and give you a certificate stating that you "should" be able to get a
security clearance without any problems.

Bob.