[thelist] css behaviors

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Feb 1 23:45:01 CST 2002

> <ol>
> <li>first footnote</li>
> <li>footnote corresponding to (2) above</li>
> </ol>

hi matt

just in passing, i don't think you can nest a list inside a p

>now, i want to add a behavior to the cite element that will be the
>equivalent clicking an anchor to that last paragraph tag (or
>thereabouts... if I *must* add an <a name=".."> tag there, I will).
>
>why don't i just make my footnotes links? i don't know, i just dont want
>to... unless there's some compelling reason to do so.
>
>any help would be appreciated. let me know if i haven't explained my
>problem well enough.

yeah, i don't really understand what you want

you said "add a behaviour" to the cite tag -- just what exactly is this
behaviour supposed to do?  send you down to the footnotes?

in that case, yes, use a plain old link

and don't forget your backlinks, from the footnote back up to where it came
from

;o)

rudy