[thelist] PHP help required please

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Sun Feb 3 10:16:01 CST 2002

Any setcookie() or header() code *must* be placed before any output is
made by php.. In other words: no spaces, etc, etc. can be outside the <?
?> brackets prior to using those header commands... It sounds like
you've either got some html, or a simple space before them...

-m

> basically, the problem is that no matter which of these I use,
> I get the same error message:

> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent
> by (output started at
/home/sites/site108/web/mrw/customers/login.php:3) in