[thelist] New Design Firm

John D Bloise jbloise1 at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 13:23:01 CST 2002

Advice from all is very much appreciated.

I and a few wonderful friends are putting together a design firm. We're new to starting a new business.

We realize that there is a procedure to starting a business. There will be at the most, 4 of us. Suggestions on the type of business (liscense?) we need to get? I've been told that getting a "doing business as", would be the way to go. Thanks to all.

Jack