[thelist] PHP help required please

Dave Stevens stem at stemofficial.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 16:05:01 CST 2002

just did the print_r... thing, all it produced was array(), and checking in
my testing browser produced nothing - no cookie seems to have been set.
however, when I set the cookie:
setcookie("LOGININFO", "$username");

I then, immediately afterwards, display the value by echo-ing it:

echo "$LOGININFO";

and this produces the right value.
Strange?

Cheers