[thelist] CF: FormURL2Attributes Bug/Question

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Feb 4 08:37:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank" <framar at interlog.com>
Subject: [thelist] CF: FormURL2Attributes Bug/Question

> I've got a situation whereby when using the Fusebox tag
> FormURL2Attributes.cfm (1.0b1)for the feature of creating search
> engine friendly urls, that it works perfectly on my Win2k box running
> apache, but fails on my Linux server running the same version of CF
> and Apache. More specifically, it it will translate a URL or Form
> variable to an attribute on the PC side, but won't on Linux.

Frank,

Try checking the cgi variables side-by-side for each platform.  The Linux
box is probably returning at least one of them differently than the Win 2k
box, and that could cause an error.  Possible fixes might be some sort of
mor_rewrite OR perform some transformations on the CGI variables before you
call the tag.

-joshua