[thelist] A Different POV (was Coding for Standards & ConferenceQuestion) - long

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Mon Feb 4 09:23:01 CST 2002

Hi Jay,

Nice Post!

The ability to write and document sites/apps/code that your successor
can maintain and extend definitely has ROI implications ... So why do we
run into so few folks that understand that?

RonL.

(Can I borrow your QC Management?  In my little corner of the world IM
doesn't give a damn as long as it works. {I've broken so many 2 by 4s
over their heads I've run out of credit at the lumberyard!}   ;-(
These folks still put 40 lines of VB in a file to make a 'radio button'
widget ... and call it ASP. Yeah - that crap will be real maintainable
when they hire a new kid experienced in ASP!)