[thelist] PHP - Declaring a temporary variable

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Mon Feb 4 12:03:19 CST 2002

Eh?

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Mark Joslyn
Sent: February 4, 2002 1:02 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] PHP - Declaring a temporary variable

Is there a way to declare a variable that initiates itself on the first
variable over the Query String? Using the query string solves my
problem, but in this case, I cannot use the query string.

I am trying to tweak some existing code to solve a page-splitting
problem. This code is designed to accept the variable over the query
string. But I want to declare the value on the page.

I am a newbie PHP and would love any assistance in this matter.

Thanks,

markJ