[thelist] Image Loading Order

Jason Morehead JMorehead at DigitalIMS.com
Mon Feb 4 12:31:01 CST 2002

this might be of some help...

	http://developer.irt.org/script/1585.htm

however, you do have to specify an array for the images you want to load... but i don't there's any other way to tell the javascript what images you want to load.

jason