[thelist] CMS in ASP

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Feb 5 01:16:00 CST 2002

|> IOW, if you are going to build one, architect it up-front
|> for where you want it to be... shoot for the moon so you
|> don't paint yourself into a corner (mixed metaphor intended)...
|>
|> as for price point, nah, you won't be paying that much...
|> the CMS we offer at my company (hint) is well below that...
|> the market's going to come down overall, unless you're going
|> for one of those very specific high-end ones... martin can
|> address some of the super-high-end ones since he's had more
|> experience implementing them...

Clarification: I'd be building it solely for our use at Magis (where I work
in real life) so there's only one client.

And, in response to your shameless plug, tell me more - if we can buy a CMS
now instead of a year from now, I'm all over it. Send your finest marketing
spiel to both of my addresses and I'll give it the attention it so richly
deserves.

joel at spinhead.com
jcanfield at magisnetworks.com