[thelist] clarify standards organizations? (was Re: Why code forstandards)

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Tue Feb 5 06:40:01 CST 2002

You are making your assumptions based on what facts?  On the fact these
groups were excluded and were never given the chance?  Hmm... interesting.
Sounds rather prejudicial to me.  I, personally,  believe you might find
many who would have the time.   I would assume you would find a similar
ratio of dedicated volunteers in any particular demographic.  Unfortunately,
we will never know, will we?