[thelist] UK Webmaster Job Opening

David Gray david_gray at 3b2.com
Tue Feb 5 08:31:00 CST 2002

Hi All,

The company I work for (Advent 3B2) is hiring a webmaster. The job would
be located in Swindon. Beyond that, I'm not quite sure what is involved
in the job, but they are a great company to work for; very laid-back but
professional environment, very strongly in the black, business-wise. If
any are interested, take a look at the website and email me directly (I
get the digest -- david_gray at 3b2.com) for the address to send CV's to.

Cheers!

ps - I'm not getting a referral fee or anything, I just want to make
sure the company I work for is well-represented on the internet and
figured one of you UK fellers would probably be interested.

Advent 3B2 Inc.
David Gray
Projects Department
+1 301 982 9460