[thelist] PrintTitle (was Re: trojan)

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Tue Feb 5 14:25:01 CST 2002

Hi

Thanks for getting me back on track.  I use hotdogpro6.5 and it has the
tools for creation and control of CSS.

I got started on the functions and never moved over.  But i am looking into
it today through the tutorial in the editor.

I will be most curious about any problems folks may have using CSS and PHP
togeather.  But then, at this point  I cannot ask "what's that noise with
authority"?

Thanks for all the refs.

peace

ed