[thelist] HTML Email in OE5 (Mac)

Dave Tanchak always at runwithscissors.ca
Tue Feb 5 15:43:02 CST 2002

on 2/5/02 12:37 PM, Michael Galvin at mpgalvin at eircom.net wrote:

> Does anybody have any experience of creating nicely-formatted (ie.,
> different fonts, table layouts, images, etc) in Mac OE5?  The boss has asked
> me to look into it and I don't know where to start.  I know how to do in OE5
> on the PC, but there doesn't appear to be the same sort of options on the
> Mac...?

I was looking for this last week and was sent the following by Neil Lee
(can't remember which list...if you're out there Neil, thanks again!)

Go to:

http://www.applescriptcentral.com/

And do a search for HTML email. You'll find a couple of Applescripts for
both Outlook Express and Entourage.

HTH,

D.

--
runwithscissors :::: design. dangerously.

  Dave Tanchak
  http://www.runwithscissors.ca/