[thelist] Re: Proposal - New Specific List

Ben Gustafson Ben_Gustafson at lionbridge.com
Tue Feb 5 16:15:01 CST 2002

> Maybe we should have thedebate at lists.evolt.org
>
> Jay

I think that's actually a great idea. There are some subjects (browser
standards being one of them) that generate messages for days that are
replies to another person's quote, which was in response to a third person's
response to another quote, ad infinitum. There's a gray line between the "I
need to know this now for the project I'm working on"-type info that thelist
is great for, and the somewhat tiresome (though definitely useful) debates
that subscribers' mailboxes get flooded with some days, but I'm sure it can
be delineated.

--Ben