[thelist] RE:PHP - need clarification of quotes in array names.

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 06:19:01 CST 2002

I would like to apologize for my last post (it was my first one) I left the
subject line as:
Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #1986 - 30 msgs
I promise this will never happen again. I was trying torespond to Donald
concerning PHP.

Donald, if you missed what I said because of the poor subject line:
There is a really excellent book out there for beginners, it is called "PHP
for the World Wide Web", by Larry Ullman, published by Peachpit Press, it is
one of a series called the Visual Quickstart Guides. It clearly shows you how
to do this stuff. I an a PHP newbie too, and I live by this book.
The single and double quote rules just slay me.

Nan Harbison Smith
www.colonial.net