[thelist] PrintTitle (was Re: trojan)

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Wed Feb 6 10:01:01 CST 2002

Hi

Yesterday was spent reading, except for the import of a small political
banner - elections in San Francisco are a contact sport.

I am not going to drag out the current question a piece at a time.  I really
have some more reading to do.  The doc within hotdog had some old WDG link
information (circa 1997-99).  Obviously, I can use the link function and
essentially duplicate the process I have been using.  But CSS seems to
offers more than just the font.

Its just the emotional trama of a new tool (bright, shiny and really
exiting) is about all I can take.

peace

ed