[thelist] Re: Why code for standards

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Feb 6 13:18:01 CST 2002

> >It probably won't be better, but may end up being different in that it
> will
> >be more specific in its mission scope. I'm thinking 'guerilla'.
>
> Can you elaborate on that concept? Or does it need to cook for a little
> while lomger?
>
> Have fun,
> Arlen
> Chief Managing Director In Charge, Department of Redundancy Department
> DNRC 224

A watched pot never boils...but yes, cooking.

I hesitate to say too much about what I think since I'd like it to be a
community effort, and I do want to cook it a bit more before serving. I will
say that web standards issues would be the primary focus, and everyone so
far who has expressed an interest in being involved is on that same bus.

BH