[thelist] mig php photoalbum

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Wed Feb 6 21:58:00 CST 2002

> The download site for the incredibly useful thumbnail gallery script is
> down - at an awful time!  I cant find anywhere else to download this -
> anyone have the newest version, I think 1.2.8?

<tip type="Getting info when a server is down" author="Lindsay Evans">

When you are trying to find info on a page somewhere, but are constantly
getting DNS or "this site is down for maintenance" errors, try checking
Google's cache of the page you are looking for.

Just head on over to Google, then in the search box, put in "cache:"
(without the quotes, grasshopper...) followed by the url you are trying to
get, eg.

cache:http://tangledhelix.com/software/mig/

...and hit enter. If Google has cached the page, you will see it :o)

</tip>

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,