[thelist] Site Check --

James Wampler - Evolt evolt at jwampler.com
Thu Feb 7 11:54:01 CST 2002

Malcolm,

Overall, I like the layout of your site.  One thing I would suggest though.
Instead of saying "Coming Soon" in your "About" section, I would just leave
it off.  If the information isn't available, then why mention that it isn't
there.  Also, your pull downs are VERY long.  Have you considered breaking
the links into individual pages and using the pulldowns to navigate to those
pages?  I think it would make your lists of projects and resources much
easier to navigate.

Hope that helps,

James Wampler
evolt at jwampler.com