[thelist] Interview Questions

Scott Shou scott at firesites.com
Thu Feb 7 15:46:01 CST 2002

Kristy,

Could always ask them for segments of sites, or code they've written before.
Then just ask them casual questions about this Join, or that particular
iframe setup etc.. Hard to fake a thorough knowledge of your own work.

As for quizzes, I think they're a lotta trouble, and not necessarily
indicative of what a person is able to do. Then again I guess it depends how
many tons of people you're screening.

Scott

.