[thelist] Confused about what HTML Validation is telling me

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Feb 7 16:55:01 CST 2002

>     This is true. Keep in mind, however, that by adding the type
attribute,
> many browsers will no longer recognize a language value that specifies a
> particular version of Javascript. For instance:

    Incidentally, if you're interested to see whether your browser does
detect the specified Javascript version when the type attribute is included,
I created a *very* simple web page that will tell you (of course, Javascript
must be enabled for it to work):

http://members.evolt.org/jaylard/dev/js/js_JavascriptVersions.html

James Aylard