[thelist] Page Check Please Was:(Confused about what HTML Validation is telling me)

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Thu Feb 7 17:21:01 CST 2002

> since it doesn't see the pop-up menu anyway. If y'all wouldn't
> mind checking
> this on some earlier browser versions, that would be great.
>
> Here's the link
> http://www24.brinkster.com/webdad/cfn/staff.htm

well, it looks a bit fooked up in IE5.5 NT4 & NS6.2.1, the popout menu is
appearing up near the top of the screen

screenshot:
http://members.evolt.org/lindsay/temp/cfn.gif

couple of other things:

 - I'd change the colour of the top navigation items, blue on black is mega
hard to read (okay, I just checked in NS6, and they are white, maybe your
CSS is broken?)
 - the floating logo on the RHS? lose it (or at least move it over a bit).
It interferes with the text too much @ 1024x768 and higher

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,