[thelist] UK based ecommerce hosted solution

BT Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 8 08:34:01 CST 2002

quote from InternetWorks:

"WorldPay www.worldpay.com
The Bank Direct service assumes you have a separate merchant
account and costs £50 for set up, plus an annual fee of £145
and 1.95% per credit card transaction.
The World Direct service includes merchant account fees and
costs £50 for set up, plus an annual fee of £145, plus 4.5%
for credit card transactions and 50p per debit card transaction."

It mentions these others:

merhcant accounts:
www.barclaycardmerchantservices.co.uk
www.lloydstsb.co.uk