[thelist] HTML e-mail tracking

Scott Shou scott at firesites.com
Fri Feb 8 12:31:00 CST 2002

Shaun,

Typically, a emarketing campaign is considered an outrageous success if you
manage a 3-4% response rate from a qualified opt-in list.

But depending on content relevance (ie. selling space heaters vs. bermuda
shorts to eskimos), there'll naturally be variations. Most successful
campaign I've ever seen (out of maybe 1-200 campaigns) had a 10% response
rate.

Hope that helps.

Scott