[thelist] Interview Questions

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Fri Feb 8 13:28:01 CST 2002

>>>Is this some sort of realization that people are supposed to make?<<<

Yes, but purely on an individual level, not as a generalization about whole groups of people. I'm really good at creative writing... and I want so much to be a good guitarist as well... but no matter how hard I work at it, I just don't *get* the structure of music enough to become good at an instrument, so it's a personal realization that I don't have that particular gift. I realize that the way I wrote it in my post sounded like a generalization and I do apologize for that. It's not how I meant it.